The Communication – An Important Factor in Organizational Management
The purpose of this approach is to highlight the role of communication for the success of the organization. At the same time, the communication is a vital tool in achieving organizational objectives. When considering the leadership of an organization, a good manager must perform the functions of planning, organizing, hiring, motivating, and controlling through communication, to achieve the desired performance. Even though some managers consider the fact that effective communication is necessary only for the motivation part, in communication the reality is that it is indispensable in the performance of all management functions. Organizational communication is seen as the mainstream of efficiency and organizational performance.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.