The Need for Mentoring Activities in Public Administration in Romania
The present study analyzes the models from the public administration of some countries where the mentoring activity works, as well as the possibility of introducing the mentoring activity in Romanian public administration. We consider the need identified in the public administration and we propose to identify its benefits on the career of the employees.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.