Towards the Profile of the University Teacher in the 21st Century
Being a teacher means assuming a role that involves vocation, social responsibility, a solid scientific training, a didactic culture, and, finally, the desire and ability to study permanently. It seems that, in the 21st century, these skills are not enough for the teaching profession. The proactive character of its practical activity is a sine qua non condition in the 21st century, this presupposes a vision, and in the action plan a systematic concern for equipping students with the “skills of the 21st century”. The current study tries to highlight, through a qualitative analysis, this profile.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.