The Influence of Emotional Intelligence on Leadership
Traditionally, intelligence has nothing to do with emotions. Intelligence means the ability to have thinking skills, to find solutions to problems. There are studies that show that a high IQ does not guarantee success in a person's life, IQ contributes 20%, while 80% is attributed to other forces. In the present research, we aim at answering the question: “What is the relation between the level of emotional intelligence of a leader and the type of leadership it exercises?”
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.