Knowledge Management System
Keywords:nowledge bank; KMS; IT; decision; organization
Over time, organizations have invested in knowledge, knowledge representing an essential aspect of their development, developing concepts such as knowledge management and knowledge management systems (KMS). Knowledge management is a branch of knowledge management that involves capturing the explicit knowledge of individuals or teams within organizations, extracting tacit knowledge, and sharing it through various methods to all members of the organization for use. The contribution of information technology in the organization's knowledge management is the knowledge management system (KMS) that captures, stores and disseminates important expertise throughout the organization, generating a series of positive effects related to the knowledge sharing process.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.