Public Management – its Role and Importance in Social Assistance
Public administration represents, from an organizational point of view, an integrated system made up of organs and institutions whose functioning is intertwined and interconnected. The structure of the administration designates, on the one hand, the institutional components of the administrative system, and on the other hand, the functional compartments of each public institution. The research method is based on a questionnaire used in social assistance. The results of the questionnaire will demonstrate the importance of applying the social assistance in management.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.