Agile Management and Leadership in Education
Keywords:agile management; leadership; self-organization; responsibility; results
Agile Management is a project and team management method that promotes flexibility and adaptability. In the education system, Agile Management can be applied in developing and implementing educational programs, research projects, or the Management of educational organizations.
Agile Leadership, on the other hand, involves creating a culture of collaboration and trust within an organization, where individuals are empowered to take on their work and contribute to the organization's success. This involves developing a shared vision and purpose and promoting transparency, openness, and continuous learning.
Agile Management and Leadership enable organizations to respond more to changing customer needs and market conditions while fostering innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.