Sustainability and Innovation at Tirana Universities: Students Perceptions on Sustainable Development in Higher Education in Albania
Keywords:Environmental sustainability (ES) in higher education; sustainable development goals; perception and action of students towards Sustainable Development Goals; higher education operations and programs towards sustainability; innovative approach to sustainability in Tirana
Economic, social and environmental sustainability (ES) are today important variables to various fields of economy. Higher education institutions play an important role in addressing sustainable development goals. Governments have raised their attention and awareness related to better usage of natural resources, greener economy, recycling and circular usage of products. In line with the 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations, Environmental Sustainability is a matter of high concern globally. The paper aims to analyze Sustainable Development Goals in action at universities in Albania.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.