Management of Budgets for Agricultural Crops in the 2023-2024 Agricultural Season
Keywords:budget; profitability; sales income; cost of sales; gross margin
The purpose of the article is the in-depth analysis and information of domestic agricultural producers regarding the specifics and peculiarities of the 2023-2024 agricultural season and practical recommendations regarding the reduction of negative effects in the context of the economic crisis and recession.
In this context, the authors analyzed the situation of the income and expenditure budgets for the year 2021 and their estimate for the 2023-2024 agricultural season (2020 and 2022 were excluded from the analysis, because they were years with pronounced droughts, and the price of agricultural production of was quite tall).
The final conclusion of the group of authors boils down to: lavender culture is highly profitable, the production processes are fully mechanized and it is a payment with increased resistance to drought (in dry years the quality of the essential oil is higher), which is extremely important in conditions of climate resilience and it is recommended to be practiced for small farmers to diversify incomes in rural areas.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.