Methods of financing the health system in the Republic of Moldova
Keywords:health system, costs, efficiency.
The financing of a health system refers to the way in which the necessary funds are collected in order to carry out the activity in the healthcare sector, as well as to the way in which these funds are allocated and subsequently used. The chosen method of financing, combined with the type of organization of the health system, determines who has access to healthcare, its cost, the productive efficiency and, last but not least, the quality of the services offered.
At the current stage, at the international level, the specific characteristics regarding the organization, operation and financing of the healthcare system are being studied, which consist in the combined nature of financial relations and financial resources, the aspects of public and private financing being analyzed.
Badea, E. et al. (2006). Hospital Management. Manual. National School of Public Health and Sanitary Management. Bucharest: Public H Press.
Boardman, A. et. al. (2004). Cost-Benefit Analysis: Concepts and Practice. Second edition. Chisinau: Arc, Central Printing House.
Lozan, O., Gramma, R. (2017). Quality management in inpatient facilities. Chisinau: Printing House “T-Par”.
Vacarel Iu. et. al. (2003). Public finances. Third edition. Bucharest: Didactic and Pedagogic Publishing House R. A.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.