Savings or Investment. Personal Budget Management
Keywords:savings; pension; investment; personal budget; management
The studies carried out by the rating companies place our country in a not very honourable place, but actually on the contrary, according to the survey carried out about financial and banking education, which contributes to the level of well-being. We are ranked 123 out of 143 states that participated in this study. The level of financial education, the degree of "literacy" in managing one's own finances, shows us that, in Romania, four out of five people do not have even the most basic knowledge about finances. Percentage wise, financial illiterates represent 78% of the population. The completely unfavourable context should make both decision-makers and strategy makers think, as well as every citizen. We consider it appropriate to briefly present some of the financial instruments that could ensure a better life at retirement age.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.