Innovative Aspects in Entrepreneurial Activity - Comparison between Romania and Turkey
Keywords:innovation, creativity, entrepreneurs
In times of pressing social challenges, such as climate change, pandemics, migration, social inequalities and population growth, we realize that attitudes and skills are needed that pursue creative tasks and offer new solutions to complex social problems at an international level. This situation calls for entrepreneurial behavior and an entrepreneurial society that rewards such behavior.
Creativity helps entrepreneurs with one of the most important steps in their business journey: coming up with a fresh business idea. Entrepreneurs with a high level of creativity are often able to come up with exceptionally creative business ideas that fill a niche gap in the market.
The article aims to make a comparison of the recent entrepreneurial activity existing in Romania and Turkey.
Copyright (c) 2023 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.