The U.N. History, Role and Attributions in Maintaining Peace in Contemporary International Relations
Contemporary international relations are, at present, the result of a considerable evolution of interests, of all the states of the world and not only, whose spectrum has changed in the last two centuries through the emergence of governmental, regional or global organizations. Through them, small states have the opportunity to act, on the stage of international relations, having the support of all the members of the respective organization. Also, the citizens of the countries of the world now play a much more important role in the economy of international relations considering that through various types of non-governmental organizations, with regional or global representation, they can express their points of view.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.