The Impact of Terrorist Acts on the Security of Civilian Air Navigation
Keywords:civil air navigation security; terrorist acts; national legislation; Republic of Moldova
Ensuring the security of civil aviation is one of the major priorities of public international law.
Terrorist attacks are one of the main threats to the complex process of ensuring the security of civilian air
navigation. The causes and effects of these illegal actions are one of the issues discussed in this article. We also
aim to analyze the specific characteristics of terrorist acts and their classification in order to highlight their
evolution and the impact on the security of civil air navigation. The evolution of legal regulations on preventing
and combating the effects of terrorist acts and the relationship between international legal regulations and the
national regulatory framework of the Republic of Moldova are the topics to be analyzed in this research.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.