Risks and Vulnerabilities Generated by Gambling Addiction
Keywords:information services; public policies; security; cooperation; security awareness
In the paper entitled “Risks and vulnerabilities generated by gambling addiction”, we have described the risks and vulnerabilities that gambling addiction generates on MIA missions and on the classified information handled.
The scientific approach is based on the premise of the security awareness in which we must recognize the importance of the checks carried out by the intelligence services in the process of granting access to classified information, as well as their contribution to national security.
However, the gambling phenomenon has grown in Romania, a situation in which it could have a negative impact in the circumstances of a possible addiction, including among MIA’s personnel.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.