Evaluation of the Incidence of Anxiety in Correlation with the Severity of Gambling Addiction in Romania
The problem of pathological gambling is an area of interest for psychopathology, around which more and more research is developing worldwide, given the rise of the phenomenon both in the real environment, as well as in the virtual one - with an expected annual increase of 10.1%. This study aimed to assess the incidence of anxiety in correlation with the severity of addiction on a group of 115 people in Romania.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.