Historical, Legal, Political and Humanitarian Aspects of Involvement O.N.U. in the Conflict in Ukraine
Keywords:non-governmental organizations; international relations; international relations
In the 21st century, non-governmental organizations play an increasingly important role in international relations, and their considerable advancement is crucial in solving many global problems, especially those specialized in environmental or human rights. The United Nations, through its fundamental status - the UN Charter - is a consequence of a specific period in the evolution of international relations and, which reflects the balance of power and the specifics of the period of World War II. Today, O.N.U. it is also a process in which the dynamics of the contemporary world is reflected in its evolution towards a better and more secure international framework by successfully overcoming the major politico-military crises.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.