The Doctoral Student’s Responsibility for Violation of Ethical Standards During Doctoral Studies
Keywords:intellectual property; copyright; infringement
Intellectual property law enjoys the most expansive and branching evolution of the last century,
both in terms of national regulations and in terms of signed international conventions and adopted
Community directives, as evidenced even by established organizations whose object is this. branch of law.
Intellectual property rights and copyright are widely recognized in the international arena, and the field of
intellectual property is the one in which the greatest damage is caused by numerous infringements of
copyright or assignment of rights, as well as the economy. States in general. This is because the very
essence of the right to intellectual property is a condition for the progress of humanity, being a fundamental
element that underlies the process of development of society.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.