The Activity of Mercenaries in the State of Mali – a Negative Factor on Regional and International Security
Keywords:Mali; mercenary; armed conflict; state security; international sanctions
The activity of mercenaries is an illegal act that most states of the world have known with regret.
In recent times, military clashes on the continent of Africa have not been an exception in the sense of not
knowing what they represent and how mercenaries are involved in the interests of other states. Therefore,
the basic content of the ensuing approach is largely focused on the analysis of the role of the “mercenary”
military in Mali as a factor generating conflict in the international arena, and the direct threat to regional
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.