Promotion and Development of Wine Tourism in the Republic of Moldova
Tourism is a way of life in the contemporary world that represents an important force for the development,
prosperity and well-being of nations. Over the last two decades, wine tourism has experienced a continuous expansion,
with average annual growth rates of between 5 and 10%, thus becoming a sector of major importance for both the
world's major powers and developing countries. It is important to note that tourism, as a branch of economic
interference, drives and stimulates the production of other economic areas. The research carried out in this paper has
shown that the activity of some fields is largely determined by the needs of tourism and tourists, which are very varied
and constantly changing. Under these conditions, there is a need to adapt the tourism industry to the increasingly diverse
and complex requirements of tourists, causing the state and private economic agents to modernize the technical and
material base and infrastructure, while developing new forms of tourism one of them being wine tourism.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.