Rehabilitation According to Albanian Criminal Legislation
The paper deals with the models of judicial rehabilitation and legal rehabilitation. Issues related to
the fact when a person meets the conditions to receive rehabilitation according to Albanian criminal
legislation, but can’t exercise this right because it is rejected by the office of judicial status and the case is the
case will be tried by the criminal or administrative court? Will the issue related to the fact when a criminal
offense is committed be analyzed as a termination of the rehabilitation term or as a denial of the right to
receive rehabilitation? An important aspect is the comparison of the rehabilitation institute according to the
Albanian Criminal Code and the legislation of other countries.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.