In the paper we examined the crime of intellectual forgery, insisting on the subjects and some procedural aspects. We also considered the comparative analysis of how to regulate crime in the two laws. To give a practical nuance, I also referred to the recent judicial practice of the courts in the country. The paper is part of a university course to be published in the near future at a recognized law firm. The paper can be useful to the students of the profile faculties in the country, as well as to those who carry out their activity in the judicial field.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.