Subjects and Some Procedural Aspects in the Case of the Crime of Forgery in Official Documents - Critical Opinions
In this paper, we have examined the crime of forgery in official documents regarding its subjects (assets and liabilities), with reference to some aspects concerning the jurisdiction in the first instance. Given that this crime was also provided for in the previous law, the examination also considered a comparative view of the two incriminations, highlighting some elements of differentiation and identity between them. Last but not least, we also considered the formulation of critical opinions that may be useful from the perspective of making changes in the structure of incrimination. The study can be useful to the legislator, practitioners and students of the profile faculties in the country. The paper will be included in a university course to be published by a recognized publishing house in the country.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.