Forgery of Documents under Signature
In this paper we have examined the crime of forgery in private documents, in terms of elements of the structure of the crime, such as the objective side, the subjective side, forms, ways of sanctions and some procedural aspects. We also considered the comparative examination of the current provisions in relation to those of the previous law. Given the references to recent judicial practice, the paper may be useful to students in the country's faculties, as well as to practitioners in the field of criminal law. The paper is part of a university course to be published by a recognized law firm.
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.