The Analysis of CO2 Emissions in European Union by Means of Fourier Development
Keywords:Cycle; Fourier; periodicity; interpolation
In this article, it will carry out an analysis on the regularity of CO2 emissions of all Union European countries. The research method consists in adjusting the statistical data with the help of Fourier series development and determining the periodicity of the phenomenon. Determining the possible periodicity facilitates the adjustment of the causes that lead to cyclization and therefore the mitigation of possible unwanted effects.
Ioan C.A., Ioan G. (2011), The Analysis of the Evolution of the Gross Domestic Product by Means of Fourier Development, Acta Universitatis Danubius, Oeconomica, no.4, volume 7, pp.146-161
Ioan C.A., Ioan G. (2022), The analysis of GDP by means of Fourier development, Acta Universitatis Danubius, Oeconomica, to appear
Spiegel M.R. (1974), Fourier Analysis with Applications to Boundary Value Problems, McGraw-Hill Book Company
Copyright (c) 2022 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.