The Place and Role of Projects in Public Administration
Keywords:management; public administration; financial resources
In Romania, a new management of the public administration structures is required for the efficiency of the available financial resources. The main objective of this paper is the management of financial resources, both from public own funds and from non-reimbursable funds from the European Union. The working method used is the analysis of the way in which the funds received by the territorial administrative units from the South-East Region of Romania contributed to the modernization of the public administration.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.