Criminological Aspects Regarding the Offense of Money Laundering. Constituent Elements.
Keywords:social manipulation; criminal offense; consequentiality; legislator
Within the study, the author addresses the criminogenic causes of the offense money laundering, identifying them as greed, vice (components of egocentrism) and violence. Also, the determinant constituent elements of the money laundering offense are analyzed, the emphasis being on the need to prove the predicate offense. At the same time, the author analyzes and explains, in an original form, the special cause of non-imputability represented by the commission of the money laundering crime by a family member of the perpetrator of the predicate offense for the purpose of favoring the latter, providing solid arguments of the inopportuneness of applying such a cause in the situation of money laundering.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.