The Dynamics of Legal Liability and its Development Stages: some Key Considerations
Keywords:legal liability; evolution; stages; procedural phases
Abstracts: As a central concept in the legal doctrine and a true cornerstone of law, in all its branches, legal liability represents an issue of permanent topicality. Considering the existing theoretical confusions or insufficiently discussed aspects related to this institution, the present article tends to deepen and facilitate the understanding of the evolution of legal liability, its development stages and procedural phases, their content and destination within the dynamic mechanism of legal liability.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.