Instructions for Accurate Accounting of Direct Costs on Phototechnical Materials
Keywords:the cost of fertilizers; the cost of fertilizers; cost accounting; consumption of work objects; settlement principles
One of the directions for improving the accounting of costs that directly from the consumption of
objects of work in phytotechnics is the establishment of a process determined by the allocation of the cost of
fertilizers in the total cost of products obtained based on a solid scientific support.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.