Towards Useful Information from Unstructured Data Mining
Keywords:structured data, unstructured data, data mining, text mining, opinion mining, web mining
Continous development of web, social networking, mobile computing and Internet of Things in the last decades has lead to a dramatic increase in the volume of data generated and, consequently, to the need for new ways of storing and analyzing of these data. In addition these data no longer have a structured format but are rather in a semistructured or unstructured format. They contain useful information that companies need to explore. So the methods of mining structured data had to be developed to mining the semistructured and also the unstructured data. In this paper we describe some of the most fundamental mining tasks.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.