Audit of Projects in the IT Environment
Keywords:IT projects, correlation, audit mission
computerized environment may provide auditors with the opportunity for additional processing,
by providing the information requested in formats required by the auditor, for interpretation or use as input for
specialized computer-assisted audit programs. This way of working contributes to increasing the performance
in performing background tests, by applying automated analytical procedures, as well as the performance of
audit procedures, by using computer-assisted audit techniques. The audit of IT projects is an evaluation of IT
systems in terms of optimizing the management of available IT resources (data, applications, technologies,
facilities, human resources, etc.), in order to achieve the entity’s objectives, by ensuring specific criteria:
efficiency, confidentiality, integrity , availability, operational safety and compliance with a frame of reference
(standards, good practices, legislative framework).The main objective is to provide auditors with consistent
information about the possibility of correlating the stages of the audit mission related to IT projects.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.