The Internal Communication-The Road to a Performing Organization
Keywords:communication; Management; Leadership; Efficiency; Effective
In the context of growing interdependency in the world, the organizations have to resist to the challenges they are confronted. Our assumption is that a performing organization has to develop an effective internal communication base on the leadership style and on the cultural organization. As a method, we used a questionnaire survey applied to some employees from a public organization, on a random selection. We measured their perceptions (self perceptions) upon the relation manager-employees and between employees, with focus on internal communication.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.