The Determination of a Company Production under the Conditions of Minimizing the Production Costs, but Also Profit Maximization
Keywords:production function; Cobb-Douglas; profit
The paper deals with the problem of determining the production of a company under the conditions
in which it wants both the minimization of the production costs and the maximization of the profit.
Chiang, A. C. (1984). Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics. McGraw-Hill Inc.
Harrison, M. & Waldron, P. (2011). Mathematics for Economics and Finance. Routledge.
Ioan, C.A. & Ioan, G. (2011). The Extreme of a Function Subject to Restraint Conditions. Acta Oeconomica Danubius, 7, 3,
Ioan, C. A. & Ioan, G. (2012). On the General Theory of Production Functions. Acta Universitatis Danubius, Oeconomica.
Nr.5, Vol.8, ISSN 2065-0175, pp.223-236.
Simon, C. P. & Blume, L. E. (2010). Mathematics for Economists. W. W. Norton & Company.
Stancu, S. (2006). Microeconomics. Bucharest: Ed. Economica.
Copyright (c) 2021 Catalin Angelo Ioan, Gina Ioan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.