Behavior of Production Factors when Changing their Price for a Cobb-Douglas Production Function
Keywords:production function; Cobb-Douglas; total cost
The paper deals with the behavior of the factors of production when changing their price as well as the total cost for a Cobb-Douglas production function.
Chiang A.C. (1984), Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics, McGraw-Hill Inc.
Harrison M., Waldron P. (2011), Mathematics for Economics and Finance, Routledge
Ioan C.A., Ioan G. (2011), The Extreme of a Function Subject to Restraint Conditions, Acta Oeconomica Danubius, 7, 3, pp. 203-207
Ioan C.A., Ioan G. (2012), On the General Theory of Production Functions, Acta Universitatis Danubius, Oeconomica, nr.5, vol.8, ISSN 2065-0175, pp.223-236, 2012
Simon C.P., Blume L.E. (2010), Mathematics for Economists, W.W.Norton&Company
Stancu S. (2006), Microeconomics, Ed. Economica, Bucharest
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.