Advantages and disadvantages of digitalisation in accounting
Keywords:digitalisation, accounting, accounting profession, risks
The actual economy has a lot of distinctive characteristics than the traditional economy, especially beacause of the fast and imminent progress of the technology. The digitalisation facilitates the comunication, the transfer of the data, a very large part of the process in every business. In this context, being a part of the bussines, the accounting could not avoid the digitalisation of the field. The new accounting softs and programs, cloud for accounting, the automatization of some of the accounting processes are now part of every working day of the professional accountant.
Copyright (c) 2021 EIRP Proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.